Insurance License Series 7

By | May 4, 2018

If you’re interested in a career as an “investment professional”, then chances are you’ll need an insurance license series 7. This is a nationally recognized license that enables you to work as a professional broker and will allow you to specialize in various types of securities from bonds to mutual funds, and of course stocks. Also, those looking to work as a specialist or agent for selling equity option services, unit investment trusted, and limited partnerships the insurance license series 7 is also required.

Unfortunately, however, real estate and commodities, as well as life insurance are not license-eligible benefits, so qualifications for a career in these areas will have to be pursued elsewhere. If you’re serious about becoming a broker, then you’ll be required to take an in-depth called the General Securities Representative Examination (GSRe). This is a very intensive, demanding course and license exam that deeply examines law and ethics pertaining to these various mentioned areas of finance and security careers. For customers, dealing with an agent that has his or her insurance license series 7 is critical to an ‘on the books’ legitimate deal or brokerage service. All others, most likely, will fall into the realm of being illegal operations, businesses, or at minimum unethical standards and business.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.